Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, having 6 years of post qualification experience in the field of Banking, Taxaion and Audit.
A graduate from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta, he started his career as relationship manager, eastern India working at ICICI Bank. After a successful stint with ICICI Bank, he has started his practice and since then been deeply involved in the area of Indirect Taxation.
Deepak has been a speaker at various seminar and has helped small and large corporates during the transition from VAT/Excise regime to GST regime.
Deepak is also a Certified Forensic Auditor and a member of ACAE Group.
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, having 6 years of post qualification experience in the field of Finance,Taxtion, Corporate law and audit.
Anupam did his articleship from Deloitte Haskin and Sells, gaining exposure in statutory and tax audit of large corporates like ITC
Limited. Anupam started his post qualification career as Assistant manager, FP&A with Aditya Birla Group.
He is deeply involved in the area of Audit, Income Tax and
Anupam continues with his drive to educate and his desire for knowledge, is currently pursuing course to become Information System Audit, registered valuer and Chartered Financial Analyst (USA).
that drives our strengths
Each vertical is supported by a dedicated team of professionals that work under the guidance of Partners
- Offers solutions tailored to meet the requirements of our clientele
- Strong leadership & guidance provided by the Partners who possesses expert knowledge over the subject.
- Experience across industries such as Real Estate, Trading, Manufacturing, FMCG.
- Good network within India including banks and financial institutions.
- Impeccable record in handling appeals and litigations in direct as well as indirect taxation.
Well equipped and centralized office.
Close proximity to business center and government offices.
Comprehensive use of digital platforms for provision of service.
Use of web based cloud applications for providing better services.